The software is designed to study all sections of educational content in schools: human anatomy, astronomy, botany, zoology, mechanics, microbiology, earth science, paleontology and chemistry. The software includes training materials for the following sections:
- Human Anatomy (Heart anatomy Alveoli Human arteries Biceps Human veins Upper limb Eye Human brain Hormones in the human body Stomach Female reproductive system Vision. The structure of the visual organs. The tooth is the skin of the human circulatory system. Large and small circles of blood circulation of the lymphatic system. Lymph. Slow muscle fibers Menstrual cycle Mechanism of dialysis Mechanism for determining human blood groups Human urinary system Male reproductive system Human muscles Nerve Nerve impulse Human nerves Nephron Lower limb Fertilization of the egg Human respiratory organs and the mechanism of inhalation and exhalation The main parts of the human skeleton Osteocyte Spinal cord Hepatic lobule Digestive system Cross-section of the bone Cross-section of the retina Liver and gallbladder Various types of joints: spherical, block-shaped, elliptical, cylindrical. Reflex and reflex arc Birth of a child Oral cavity Heart cycle Human heart Synapse Human sperm Structure and functions of teeth, their hygiene Structure and functions of muscle tissue Structure of the human digestive system Structure of the kidney Structure of the human skeleton. Causes of impaired posture and the development of flat feet. Test scene Tissue, organ, organ system Ear Central Nervous System Human skeleton Skull Cervical vertebrae Electrocardiogram for describing the cardiac cycle Red blood cell Stages of embryo development Stages of embryo and fetus Development Boron effect Human egg);
- Astronomy (Asteroids. Ceres Venus Year Movement of the starry sky at different latitudes Stellar parallax, parsec Earth Comets Moon Lunar rover (lunar vehicle "Apollo 15") Mars Mercury Hubble observations of the Cepheids. Pulsation of the Cepheids Celestial sphere, lines and points of the celestial sphere Neptune Pluto The concept of stellar parallax The origin of the Universe as a result of the Big Bang Saturn the Sun The composition of galaxies on the example of the Milky Way Satellite GPS Day, month and year in terms of the movement of the bodies of the Solar system Uranus The Phases of the Moon. New Moon Jupiter);
- Botany (Internal structure of the leaf Internal structure of the stem of woody plants Geranium Mushroom Fungi Plant movement Life cycle of moss Root zones. The internal structure of the root. Cactus Plant classification Xerophytic plants Corn Corn seedlings Corn grain Lichen Alfalfa Orchid Fern Primary succession Wheat Plant cell Bean seed Orchid structure Plant and animal cell structure Stem structure of dicotyledonous plants Flower structure Flower structure Leaf structure Translocation in plants Transpiration flow Conditions necessary for photosynthesis Cotton Chloroplast Cellulose and glucose Cone);
- Mechanics (4-cylinder boxer Car battery Brushless DC motor Wind generator Water pump Gas turbine engine Alternator Hydraulic cylinder Engine Beetle Engine V2 Engine W16 Engine V8 Engine Dnipro Engine AC motor DC motor Two-speed transmission Two-stroke engine Disc brake Differential Torsen Drone (Quadcopter) Liquid thermometer ignition Coil Valve Bevel gear manual transmission the Steam engine to the planetary transmission/gearbox Double wishbone suspension Simple inline 4-cylinder engine Saturn 5 Rocket (Saturn V) Gearbox Rack and pinion Wright Brothers aircraft Fuel cell Car Brake System Turbine Clock Four-stroke engine);
- Physics (Automatic Fuse Analog and Digital Signals SOHO apparatus Aneroid barometer Bimetallic Thermometer Household light sources Vidicon Types of dynamometers Types of pendulums Types of conductor connections External photoelectric effect Water tower Water Supply Water Catchment Water wheel Air pump Balloon Hair Hygrometer Voltmeter Gas oven Gas Thermometer Halogen lamp Hygrometer psychrometric Hydraulic dynamometer Hydraulic press Hydroelectric power Station (HPP) Two kinds of charges Sterling motor Movement of charged particles in the atmosphere electric and magnetic fields Motion of bodies around a circle Two-dimensional motion Deformation. Hooke's law Slide projector Dynamics of movement of bodies on a circle Dynamometer hand digital (silometer) Light dispersion Diffraction of mechanical waves Kirchhoff's Law Coulomb's Law (Torsional Scales) Ohm's Law (Rheostat) Pascal's Law (Pascal's Ball) The Law of Universal Gravitation The Law of Conservation of Momentum The Law of Conservation of Electric Charge The Law of Conservation of Energy Newton's Laws Sound Range Sound resonance Newton's Mirror telescope Measuring instruments Infrared Thermometer Wilson's Camera Boiler Codoscope Condenser Condensing Power Plant (CES) — thermal power plant Condensation Hygrometer Space telescope Kepler Cup Laser printer Incandescent lamp Kepler Lens Telescope Magnetic resonance imaging Earth's magnetic field Direct current magnetic field Pressure gauge Mass spectrometer Beaker Mechanical work Mechanical energy (kinetic and potential) Mechanical dynamometer (spring) Micrometer of a substance's molecules in different aggregate states (solid, liquid, gaseous) Moment of force Multimeter Ultrasound therapy equipment Determining the moment of forces and torque Optical sensors Optical instruments Optical telescopes Fiber optic cable Fizo experience (Determination of the Speed of Light) Basic methods of recording ionizing radiation Fundamentals of the quantum theory of light (Lebedev device) Oscilloscope cathode ray tube Sump Finger battery AA Steam boiler Periscope Fuse Density meter (Hydrometer ABR-1) Position, movement and distance Semiconductor devices Motor piston Permanent magnets. Magnetic flux Potentiometer Devices for measuring atmospheric pressure Devices for measuring voltage and current Devices for determining air humidity Applications of heat transfer in everyday life Projection radiography (X-ray machine) Deep groove ball bearing Radio Telescope Water Tank Water pressure Switch Roller bearing Light phenomena. Angles of incidence and refraction LED lamp Faraday grid Archimedes force Friction force Gravity Scanning electron microscope Speed and vector speed, distance, time Addition of forces Hearing aid. Structure. Solar Panels Electromagnetic Wave Spectrum Spectroscope Atomic Spectra (Monochromator) Satellite TV Comparison of the specific heat capacity of metals Scintillation Geiger—Muller counter Thermistor Types of thermometers Toroidal chamber with magnetic coils (Tokamak) Transistor Transformer is the friction between the touching parts. Bearings of the Galilean Tube. Binoculars Ultrasound and its application in medicine and technology Ultrasonic apparatus (ultrasound) Ultrasonic flaw detector Uranium as an energy resource Conditions of floating bodies (Archimedes Force) Conditions of balance of the lever Iron Hair Dryer Filter Lantern Handheld camera Digital thermometer Caliper Alkaline batteries Electrification (electrometer) Electric stove Electric fuses Electric current in vacuum Electric kettle Electromagnetic vibrations and waves (Iconoscope) Electromagnetic vibrations and waves (Radio Receiver) Electric heaters Electroscope Electrophoresis energy Saving lamp overhead projector Doppler Effect Echoes the Phenomenon of inertia of a Nuclear reactor),
- Microbiology (Amoeba Antigen Arenavirus Bacteria. Features of the structure. Bacteriophage Phage T4 Bacillus Bordetella pertussis Borrelia Botulina HIV Spindle bacterium Marburg virus Rabies virus Parainfluenza Virus Avian influenza Virus Blue tongue virus Hendra virus Dichotomous key Fats and oils consisting of fatty acids and glycerol E. coli Pertussis coli Corynebacteria diphtheria Coronaviruses Legionella pneumonia Tapeworm Giardia Mengo virus Meningococcus Mycobacterium tuberculosis Myxovirus Starch determination Optical microscope Paramyxovirus Pneumocystis fungus Proteins and amino acids RNA Benedict reaction Reovirus Hay bacillus Staphylococcal epidermis Structure of the cell nucleus Fat test-emulsion Types of microscopes Torovirus Transmission electron microscope Halteria Helicobacter pylori Chlamydia Echovirus); Paleontology (allosaurus, bivalve, diplodocus, skull fossils, pterosaur, Tyrannosaurus, trilobites, triceraptos, human evolution);
- Chemistry (Aggregate States of matter Allotropic modifications of carbon Benzylpenicillin Paper chromatography Valence. Compilation of structural formulas for valence. Hydrogen bonding Air and air pollution Halogens Homolytic and Heterolytic Breaking of the Covalent bond Guanosine diphosphate Donor-acceptor mechanism Changes in the atomic radii of elements in the period Isotopes Indicators Ionic bonding Qualitative reactions for gases Qualitative reactions to anions Qualitative reactions to cations Quantum Numbers Acids, bases and hydrogen index(pH) Starch Metal bond Nitric Acid Molecule Amino Acid Molecule Ammonia Molecule Acetylene Molecule Water Molecule Ketone Molecule Methane Molecule Sulfuric Acid Molecule Carbon Dioxide Molecule Formaldehyde Molecule Ethanol Molecule Ethylene molecule Mol and Avogadro number Formic acid NSOOH Ion formation Covalent bond formation using examples of hydrogen, water molecules, methane Formation of basic and acidic oxides Redox processes Calcium oxide and Copper oxide Element Description Determination of the presence of proteins in different Biological Objects Relative mass of atoms and molecules Orbital overlap during covalent bond formation Surface tension Ethylene polymerization Examples of ion formation Haber process. Gorenje gorenje, The synthesis of ammonia The difference between atoms and molecules The size of matter particles The arrangement of elements in the periodic table The combustion reaction The combustion reaction of simple substances The neutralization reaction. Salts Sucrose Gibbs Free Energy Van der Waals Forces Composition of the structural formulas of Alkanes Composition of the structural formulas of alkenes Composition of the structural formulas of alkenes Composition of the structural formulas of alkynes Composition of the structural formulas of aromatic compounds Methods of separation of heterogeneous mixtures Methods of separation of homogeneous mixtures Standard electrode potential Stearic acid Stereoisomerism of complex ions Atomic structure Biuret test for proteins Test for vitamin C Types of hybridization Types of crystal lattices Carbon cycle Physical and chemical Phenomena Physical properties of transition elements Chemical bonding Chemical properties of transition elements Chemical properties of alcohols Chemical equilibrium. Le Chatelier's Principle Colors of Complex Ions Born-Haber cycle Alkaline Earth Metals Electrolysis of melts Electrolysis of Solutions Electronic Structure-Klechkovsky's Rule Electronic Structure - Pauli's Principle Electronic structure-Hund's Rule Electronic Formulas of the first 10 Elements Empirical and molecular formula of matter Energy levels, sublevels and orbitals Ionization energy and electron affinity Enthalpy of a chemical reaction Entropy of a chemical reaction).
- Earth Science: Atmosphere Aquifer Solar Flame-plasma surge Volcano Geyser Volcano Eruption Nitrogen Cycle Water Cycle Glacier Ocean Water Greenhouse Effect Cave Solar Eclipse Lithosphere Structure Glacier melting Tectonic Plates Cyclones and Anticyclones Atmospheric circulation Environmental Factors. Section Zoology: Shark Butterfly Excretory system of marine fish Pigeon Butterfly caterpillar Snake Mosquito Cow Cat Rabbit Rat Chicken Egg Labrador Lobster Horse Jellyfish Starfish Fly Deer Frog Ontogeny Octopus Toadstools Owls Elephant Dog Vulture Frog Structure Fish structure Tarantula Termites Tiger Snail Oceanic Fetal pig Worm Monarch Butterfly eggs. Section Geography: Aluminum plant Breeze: day and night Water potential Geography of Kazakhstan-Topography of Kazakhstan, Movement of lithospheric plates Residential complex Plant for the production of electric panels. Map of natural resources of Kazakhstan and Central Asia Vegetation map of Kazakhstan Models of localities: linear, agglomeration, uniform Models of industrial enterprises and their efficiency "Saryarka" model Malthus model of demographic policy of key countries on the world map Model of peoples ' migration Model of the formation of the colonial structure of the economy of the Island and the Placenta Peninsula Deccan Plateau, Mesopatamian lowland Minerals of Kazakhstan Natural zones of Kazakhstan: forest-steppe, steppe, semi-desert, desert Natural resources Syncline and anticline Structure of the river valley Pacific seismic belt School classes Ecological problem of the Aral Sea.
All training content and objects contained in the software in three-dimensional space have a description of each detail when the corresponding keys are pressed. Characteristics of 3D objects: All 3D objects used in the software have the ability to: be divided into objects, into its components, have a description of the life / physical process and internal structure, increase and decrease. Functional characteristics of the software:
- The software is operated and controlled by the touch screen of the interactive panel.
- The software recognizes the following gestures: single touch/tap (rotating objects), double touch/tap, single touch/tap with two fingers, double touch/tap with two fingers, swipe up/down/right/left, tap and drag, tap and pull, swipe with two fingers
- The software recognizes gestures to rotate 3D objects, zoom in on 3D objects, rotate 3D objects and its components 360 degrees, move in the working area of the screen. –
The software has the function of zooming in and out of 3D objects and their components.
- The software has the function of creating a lesson plan. The user has the ability to switch from editor mode to user mode and vice versa.
- The user has the ability to create lecture slides and save their work on the local computer. When moving from one slide to another, the software has the ability to automatically synchronize slides and 3D objects (position, view, designation)
- The software has the ability to create test questions for users with different answer options in lecture slides. Which allow you to study every detail of objects.
- The software has the ability to save lesson blanks with saving to files.
- The software has the ability to change the colors of 3D objects and the background.
- When viewing models, it is possible to change the background color of the image to 5 different colors.
- The software is installed on the embedded computer of the interactive panel.
- The software menu has the ability to search for the desired model by name
- The software has the ability to write a technical support request from the software interface.
- The software runs on Windows and Android platforms
- The software is displayed and functions without distortion on the interactive panel.
- Control is carried out using the pointer supplied with the interactive panel or with your fingers.
- The software has the ability to adjust the graphic characteristics (high, low)
- The software has the ability to display the main menu tabs: Categories, Libraries, and University. All available models and animations are displayed in the corresponding Category section. Within the Library section, models, animations, and courses are distributed in such a way that the model topic corresponds to the training program for a particular class.
- In the library section, models are distributed within folders that indicate the subject and class of this topic according to the SES RK.
- The selected models are launched from the library and have the full functionality described above-The University section contains useful information in the form of links and video lessons about pedagogy, teaching methods in remote mode, self-development, student leadership, etc. Each video is played on the internal player of the application without quality distortion. - The University section should contain a full course on the 3D modeling program Blender, which is intended for novice users.
- The software has an interface and all the training content in Russian, Kazakh and English. The software has the ability to work in animation mode, research and slides, in which it is possible to include audio accompaniment. Sound support in Russian and English.
The voice-over voice in the audio accompaniments voices the text related to the demonstrated model, while telling the principle of operation and the structure of the models and animations. Type of provision: subscription for a period of 1 year
– The software runs on Windows operating systems.